Portrait workflow and Photoshop actions
With help of Yen T Do, I created Photoshop actions for portrait photography that together form a complete workflow: simply start with the first one and work your way down the list, running the actions you want. The workflow consists of a number of main steps: skin, eyes and teeth, hair, lips, toning and finish. The actions are robust, non-destructive and can be run multiples times after each other.
What is included?
When you buy the portrait workflow, you will get the following:
- A presentation explaining the workflow for portrait photography and how to use the portrait actions and step-by-step explanation of three examples
- 20+ portrait Photoshop actions
- 20+ overlays and textures
- Example material of 5 photos, including the RAW files and the PSD files of the processed photos
- Forest and sunset photos that can be used as backdrop
- Bonus: 20+ bonus actions that I also use for processing my forest and landscape photos
- Bonus: 2 example forest photos, including the RAW file and the PSD file of the processed photo
The price of portrait workflow material including the Photoshop actions is EUR 39.
How to get it?
Click on the PayPal button below to make the payment. If the payment is successful, you will be asked to send me an e-mail and you will receive a password to login to this page. If you have problems or if you don't have PayPal or creditcard, contact me.
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more, follow a workshop, in person or via Skype.