A lot of people use Instagram and probably many of them would like to upload their photos to Instagram directly via their computer. There is a rather simple way to do that and in this short tutorial I will explain how this works using Google Chrome and a PC. In Chrome follow these steps:
- Go to Instagram and log in
- Right click somewhere on the page and select 'Inspect' or press Ctrl+Shift+I
- Toggle the device toolbar by pressing the phone/table icon or press Crtl+Shift+M
- With the device toolbar visible, select a mobile device. I choose the Samsung S5.
- Reload the page by pressing F5.
After these steps, the button for uploading photos should appear, as shown in the picture below. And that's it. Good luck and have fun uploading your photos even easier! And if this helped you, please share this tutorial.
- No Comments